Sunday, June 22, 2014

Thank You



I know I haven't updated my blog for such a long time now. To be honest, I haven't written a single piece this year though many thoughts crossed my mind. I was simply engaged or had reasons to excuse myself from writing any. Though it seemed, at that time, I didn't have a minute to spare but now when I look back, I am not sure if  I have done much. With all the things to learn, making new friends, completing assignments, holding meetings, giving prep talk, cooking, laundry, cleaning, completing research, laughing, crying, and growing up seemed a whole lot more. And now you see I simply had genuine excuses. But the storm has ended for time being but don’t smile now because it is all going to start again in a month’s time. Don’t think that I am complaining because I am not. I am just listing the things I do and I am proud at for being able to do it. Of course there are others who constantly push and pull me in finding equilibrium.  I gratefully thank them for being my source of energy, for keeping me balanced, for keeping me going. Without doubt, my heartiest appreciation to my husband for being what he is to me every day. For my daughter, for reminding me that nothing is important than family, for relieving me from all the stresses and letting me “live in the moment”. Honestly, it would be really difficult if she were not with me here. I also want to thank fellow bloggers for letting me know it is completely alright to sometime feel like a completely at loss. For letting me that it is normal to feel like worse mother, or a wife. I take deep solace and try to better myself every day and I assure you, I am better person that I was yesterday.  So you know now that I wasn’t completely away from blogging world. I read actively, though rarely commented and was always looking forward to update your blogs. I know I don’t have many followers but I genuinely want to say sorry for few who does, even though the little I update isn’t that good but I write because through your criticisms, I will always learn and improve. I thank you sincerely from my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment