Thursday, August 18, 2011

Being Parents!


I wasn’t sure if I was ready to be mother and neither was my husband sure about it. But we were not surprised when the pregnancy test gave us positive result. Though we were little shaky afterwards thinking about how to manage (not forgetting the poor management we are at everything). But once he saw out little baby move in Ultra sound he was sure he was ready and I couldn’t agree more.
I was panicky in the beginning knowing the fact that we are alone in this. Our parents are not with us to guide us or to tell us their story or to be involved in our little happiness that we have learnt to build our world in. we shared our little happiness with everyone (didn’t realize that we have to keep it a secret for first three months).
But baby behaved well and as cute as it may sound, my friend Dodo brought me a baby book to keep records of our baby’s first indication to this world. The baby didn’t give me morning sickness, or I wasn’t nauseous much. Though I suffered from severe high fever for two nights and took away my husband’s two nights sleep. Poor thing, he was with me every time I was not well, and probably baby was with me too. I don’t know if it is my mind but whenever he stoked my belly, my pain would go away and he was always there for me to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment