Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Making it better, everyday


“So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday.” 
 
Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook

courtsey: www.cherrybam.com
I never thought Nicholas Sparks is so right until I entered in to relationship of girlfriend-boyfriend with Sonam Tashi. It was very hard from the beginning when he decided alone that he doesn’t want to be in relationship anymore with me. I still wonder to this day why he changed his mind like a pendulum from one swing to another. Perhaps it was love, because after knowing that he wanted to dump me, I was and am with him to this day.

It is hard to think straight when we are mad with our better half. All we want to do is shout our lungs outs but with soft voices so that the people sitting in the living room doesn’t have a clue about what is going on. The good trait of my husband is that he doesn’t want to argue but wants his way. The big “but” messes up everything. And there are times when I get on his nerves and make him go crazy (compelling him to go for a walk). The silent walk out from the living room is that proof that he is mad with me. But like Nicholas Sparks states and like any other successful relationships, we are going to have to work at our relationship everyday and nurture it like a new born baby. Because all that matters, at the end of the day, is that we love each other, everyday and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment